BATHROOM ADVICE & IDEAS
Small Bathroom Ideas
Designing a bathroom with limited square footage requires careful planning. Take advantage of the space you do have and focus on storage to make your bathroom look and feel larger. Make sure everything in your bathroom has a designated storage space to help keep your bathroom organized and free of clutter.
Bathroom accessories like towel racks, hooks and baskets provide additional storage and free up space in a small bathroom.
Proper lighting will help a small bathroom look and feel larger too. Utilize ceiling lights for your main source of light but make sure the bath/shower area and vanity have ample lighting too.
Design tip: Vanity lights placed at eye level on either side of the mirror help minimize face shadows and provide the most flattering light.
Ugly Bathroom Syndrome? There's a Cure for That
Our new Easy Match bathroom sink and faucet combos are just what the doctor ordered. Three great styles to choose from, free shipping and starting at just $99. Get the cure
Tips & How-To's
- New! The Quick and Easy Way to Install a Lighting Fixture
- How to Make a House a Home with Accessories
- Smart Homes: High Tech Living for Today's World
- How Universal Design Can Make Your House a Life Long Home
- Make It A Home for Everyone
- Designing a Utility Room to Meet Your Needs
- 7 Bathroom Design Ideas
- To Bidet or Not to Bidet
- Saniflo Systems: The Above-Ground Solution for Basement Bathroom Installs
- How to Choose Your Ceiling Fan
- How to Choose Your Steam Bath System
- How to Choose Your Bathroom Vent Fan
- How to Choose Your Medicine Cabinet
- How to Choose Your Bathroom Sink
- How to Choose Your Bathroom Sink Faucet
- How to Choose Your Bathtub and Shower Faucet
- How to Choose Your Bathroom Lighting
- How to Choose Your Toilet
What’s your style?
Take a fresh look at the most popular decorating styles. Which one fits you?